Given that we work professionally and clearly to provide you with excellent service and an appropriate price and because we are keen on a distinguished and continuous relationship with our customers.
We advise you to read the booking conditions carefully, as they specify our rights and obligations, in order to guarantee you and to avoid any misunderstanding that may occur.
Kindly, note that by entering, browsing, and using our website or any of our applications or any of our services available through our website or through any window through which you perform the booking procedures, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth below.
First: The General Rules
You must bring the following documents with you at the time of check-in:
- ID card for each adult
- Reservation document "voucher" from the company.
- Passports for all family members
- Hotel check-in starts at 14:00 (2 PM)
- Check-out from the hotel at 12:00 noon, and the client bears any costs that the hotel may impose as a result of the client's delay.
- Prices do not include any other services not mentioned in the voucher booking.
- Prices do not include any personal expenses such as (carrying baggage services - room services - using anything in the room's minibar - laundry - phone calls - early accommodation or late checkout in hotels - tips...etc).
- Triple rooms are double rooms with an extra bed added.
Second: Payment Methods
No reservations will be confirmed until 45 percent of the reservation value has been paid.
Available payment methods: cash payment - online payment on our website - credit card payment - bank deposits - transfer via WesternUnion.
Third: Reservation Receipt
All the information mentioned in the reservation receipt (the voucher) of the number of individuals, the number of children, the dates of birth of the children, and the dates of arrival and departure are the responsibility of the customer, and any additional costs resulting from the change of any such information at the time of arrival of the hotel are incurred by the customer without any liability to the company.
Fourth: Amendment/ Cancellation Policy for Hotel Reservations and Tourist Programs
- In the event of a request to cancel or change the reservation, a written confirmation of the cancellation or change of the reservation shall be submitted by the customer at any time.
- Cancellation or change of reservation fees apply according to the date of the cancellation request, and these fees increase as the cancellation date approaches.
- In the event of a cancellation request within a period of more than 10 days from the date of travel, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded without deducting any fees.
- In the event of a cancellation request within less than 6 and more than 2 (six working days) from the date of travel, 50 percent of the reservation value will be deducted.
- In the event of a request for cancellation within a period of fewer than two days from the date of travel, the amount of the first payment will be deducted, and no refunds may be made at all.
- The customer has the right to amend the tourist services that have been booked, provided that the customer bears all the fines prescribed according to the type of service to be modified, and the result of the modification depends on the possibility available during this period.
- In the event of cancellation due to circumstances such as wars, demonstrations, riots, floods, and other similar circumstances, the situation is reviewed according to these special cases.
- In the event of cancellation or modification, the customer writes this via e-mail and phone call in order to prove his right on the date of cancellation.
- In the event of cancellation of the reservation during the service due to the personal circumstances of the client, or non-compelling, the prescribed cancellation policy will be applied according to the date of the cancellation request.
Fifth: Important Notes about Airline Tickets
The company is not responsible for determining the weight allowed by airlines.
In the event of changing or canceling airline tickets, it will be dealt with according to the conditions and procedures followed by the airline, because each airline has its own system in place.
Have Inquiry ? Let's Call You
Subscribe now to get the latest offers from Safaraq
We will send light messages to your e-mail address, informing you about the best tourist offers in Turkey, in addition to news and essential tourist information.