A glimpse of Istanbul and Abant
Enjoy the perfect tourism program for the top organized honeymoon that includes the most beautiful spots of Istanbul and surroundings, with featured services, at enticing prices:
We will enjoy our time in Kabatas, located on Istanbul’s beach between Besiktas and Karakoy, which includes various public transports from the slanted mountain train that reaches Taksim Square to tramways and sea ferries.
We will visit Dolmabahce Palace, which served as the main administrative centre of the Ottoman Empire from 1856 to 1922, the Ortakoy region, formerly called the Sultans Resort, and the famous Bosphorus Bridge.
We will head to Abant Lake in Bolu, north-western Anatolia, formed by a major landslide, surrounded by forests showing Turkish natural beauty, making the two-km-long and 128-hectare lake an important destination for tourists and visitors.
After that, we will head to Anatolia (Eskisehir), located in the northwest of Turkey, 792 m above sea level, 233 km west of Ankara, and 330 km southeast of Istanbul, with Porsuk Stream, estimated to be about 440 km long.
The activities within the honeymoon program in Istanbul and Abant
- A visit to Dolmabahce Palace in Kabatas
- Touring and taking photo ops near the Bosphorus Bridge
- Trying the unique Turkish Kumpir
- A visit to Abant Lake, with a rural nature, surrounded by beautiful pine trees, taking a short stroll around the charming lake for a walk or riding a stagecoach on the shores of the magnificent lake
- An opportunity for shopping enthusiasts to enjoy their favourite hobby by visiting the Discount Shopping Centre
- A visit to Odunpazari in Eskisehir, one of the best examples of ancient Ottoman architecture with colourful houses and beautiful streets
- Exploring the first city of the Ottoman Empire, Sogut, and visiting the mausoleum of Ertugrul, the father of the founder of the Ottoman Empire
- Having an amazing breakfast at Camlitepe restaurant overlooking Yuvacik Lake and Dam in Kocaeli
- Exploring hobbit houses in Ormanya Park near Kocaeli, where the site is surrounded by forests, wildlife reserves, a zoo, and several small lakes
- A special celebration for newlyweds, with a great yacht soiree, a luxurious dinner on board a yacht in the Bosphorus, with the possibility of booking a private yacht at an additional cost