Southern Turkey Program
Join us in our trips to the pearl of the Black Sea, Trabzon, where the landscapes are eye-catching and mind-blowing for their beauty and magnificence, with accommodation in the most luxurious
Safaraq Tourism Channel
Enjoy Watching The Most Beautiful Tourist Destinations And The Best Tourism Activities And Programs In TurkeyView all
Various Tourist Programs
Choose your befitting program from our diverse and featured packages of tourist programs.
Day One: Izmir – arrival
Arrival at Izmir Airport, where our representative will be waiting for you to meet and drop you off at the hotel by private car with a driver.
Day Two: Rural village tour in Izmir.
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then head by private car with a driver to the most beautiful parks in Izmir for a sense of joy amidst nature with wonderful sea views.
- We will also discover the city and visit the popular markets that Izmir is famous for.
- Spending free time with various recreational activities.
- Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day Three: Izmir – Bodrum
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then head to Bodrum City by private car with a driver, to spend time travelling in a luxury car and watching the stunning views across the road surrounded by green mountains and the blue sea.
- Spend free time in Bodrum upon arrival by exploring the ancient and archaeological areas of the city.
- Then go to the resort for check-in.
Day Four: Bodrum - The Natural Village and Waterfalls.
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then head by private car with a driver to the most beautiful parks of Bodrum for a sense of joy amidst nature with wonderful sea views.
- You will also have time to spend your free time enjoying the activities available in the area.
- Lunch at one of the famous fish restaurants overlooking the sea in Bodrum.
- We will also discover the city and visit the popular markets that Bodrum City is famous for.
- Then spend free time with various recreational activities.
- Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day Five: Bodrum – Marmaris
Have breakfast at the hotel and then head to the famous beaches of Marmaris via a private car with a driver, to spend travel time in a luxury car, and see the stunning views across the road surrounded by green mountains and the blue sea.
Day Six: Marmaris Golden Beach
Visit one of the most famous beaches in the world and enjoy the distinctive marine activities in the city of Marmaris.
Day Seven: Marmaris - Fethiye
- Have breakfast at the hotel and then head to Fethiye City by private car with a driver to enjoy the stunning views on the road surrounded by green mountains and the blue sea.
- Spending free time on various activities.
- Explore beautiful beaches.
Day Eight: Fethiye - Paragliding
- Fethiye is one of the most beautiful and famous cities for exciting sports activities, where you can try parachuting over one of the most beautiful bays in the world, or replace it with a diving trip to discover the most beautiful sea creatures through an unforgettable trip.
Day Nine: Fethiye - Valley of the Butterflies - Antalya
- Have breakfast at the hotel, then head to Fethiye by private car with a driver to the beautiful Valley of the Butterflies and to one of the most beautiful natural bays.
- You can try the pirate ship sailing at sea to explore the picturesque nature, and you will have time to spend your free time enjoying various activities.
- Go to Antalya for check-in at the hotel in the evening.
Day Ten: Antalya - The Old City - Duden Waterfalls
- Antalya is classified among the most famous cities in the Mediterranean, bringing together many civilizations that you can know. On this trip, you will discover the famous castles in the city with the popular markets built among the Roman ruins.
- Head to the Corniche to spend the most enjoyable time against the waterfalls that the city is famous for.
Day Eleven: Antalya Olympus Cable Car
- Have breakfast and then set off (with a private car and driver) towards the beautiful mountains and valleys and reach one of the longest cable car lines in the world.
- Then ride the cable car and climb through the mountains to see the wonderful Kemer Bay until reaching the top of the mountain high about 2360 m above sea level to take photo ops and see Antalya through the binoculars on the top of the mountain.
- Return to the hotel at heat time.
Day Twelve: Antalya - Alanya
- Have breakfast and then departure (with a private car and driver) to Alanya where the coastal road between the two cities will be charming.
- Go to discover the Red Fort that surpasses the city of Alanya with the most famous caves in the city.
- Then spend your free time exploring the city.
- Hotel check-in in the evening.
Day Thirteen: Alanya – Departure
Go by private car with a driver to the airport to return home safely, God willing.
The program includes:
- Airport pick-up, diesel and road fares
- Group tours including transportation and lunches
- Evening soirée at the Bosphorus including dinner
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast -open buffet
The program does not include:
- International air tickets.
- Paid activities
- Personal expenses